Thursday, May 14, 2015

UNIT 8: A happy ending

This last year, thing weren't going too well for me. I'd arrived to Australia and the airport had lost my packs. I was very angry. Then I got my new residence near the beach. The residence was amazing but my room partner was really unsociable. I tried to speak to her but I couldn't. The next days I was very upset because I hadn't known anyone.

Everything changed for me the day I saw a tall boy with dark hair and green eyes. Fom that moment my world had changed, he was perfect. He walked next to me and he asked my name. His name's Nil and he's from Girona! Then I started meeting him on the café or on the big gardens of the campus. One day, I met him and he gave me flowers and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. I answered yes!

These months, I feel much happier. Being with him by my side had made me see that sometimes you are happier if you are positive. If I hadn't moved to Australia, I'd never met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment